Products and services I personally use and recommend:
Advanced High Performance Health Diagnostic Test
Viome uses cutting-edge technology to perform an in-depth gut analysis, and then uses artificial intelligence to evaluate microbial data to make customized diet recommendations that…
- Identifies the ideal ratio of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats for your diet
- Identifies foods that are most compatible with your metabolism to achieve your ideal weight
- Recommends a diet that will increase your energy, focus, wellbeing
Water purifier I personally use and recommend:
Thrive Market is kinda like Costco meets Whole Foods Market but online. It’s awesome and will save you lots of $$ on healthy food.
Healthy Eating in the 21st Century Book:
We all eat every day, but somehow, no one really quite knows what to eat. Despite all the nutritional research, diet books, and theories, how is it that most people are still baffled about what to eat to achieve a long and healthy life? Well for starters, nutrition is the only field where people can scientifically prove opposing theories and still be right. That being said, we’ve come a long way in understanding how the food we eat affects our health.
By reading this book you will finally be able to make sense of how the food you eat affects your health and what to do about it.
Eating healthy in the 21st century can be difficult… but it doesn’t have to be. This book is the simple, practical guide to what to eat, what not to eat, to look and feel your absolute best in our busy world. In this book, you’ll discover how easy and enjoyable it is to eat healthy in the 21st century.
In the book, you’ll learn…
1. About the healthiest food on the planet and how to start including this food into your diet right away!
2. What foods cause sickness and disease and how to avoid them.
3. What foods work best for your unique biochemistry.
4. Proven effective strategies and techniques for making meal planning, food preparation and shopping a breeze.
5. The scary truth about our food production methods and how to avoid them.
6. How to read a health food label and not be misled by vague marketing terms.
After reading the book, you’ll be able to…apply these strategy’s right away to greatly improve your energy, mental clarity, and experience optimal health. Eat healthy even when on the go, such as when traveling or attending social events and cook quick, healthy and delicious meals with ease.
Click Here to purchase “Healthy Eating in the 21st Century”